Chinese Garden Tour at Summer Palace
WHAT IS CHINESE GARDEN?
A Chinese garden, it is said, is like a scroll painting, presenting a series of carefully composed scenes. New vistas are revealed as one strolls along the pathways, with a number of key elements combining to create a sense of harmony and of beauty.
THE SUMMER PALACE
The Summer Palace is a tranquil retreat constructed for the Chinese royal family of the Qing dynasty (1644-1911). It's now the best preserved Chinese imperial garden, and it's the best sample of a Chinese Garden, one of the world's cultural heritage sites in Beijing.
A 3-hour tour, we will guide you through the remarkable courtyards, gardens, corridors, pavilions and towers; you can fully appreciate the Chinese history, culture and the beauty of The Summer Palace.
This tour is desighed to be peaceful and immersive, you can learn while relax and having fun. Taste China Beijing presents you with a different Summer Palace.
- A poetic approach, make this tour stands out.
- Off the beaten path, tour at ease.
- Breathtakingly beautiful views, through our eyes to yours.
- Seasonal tour route.
1. The hisotry in The Summer Palace.
2. Lifestyle of empeor Qianlong and empress dowager Cixi.
4. How to apperiate Chinese garden?
5. How to take photos in the Summer Palace?