4 Days Beijing Tour
Visiting the famous historical and cultural landmarks in the city center; visiting the most beautiful traditional neighborhood; a taste of history, culture, local life and food.
- Discover the Forbidden City Tour.
- Tour of the Back Lake Hutong neighborhood & traditional lunch.
- Imperial tea and pastry tasting, visiting the home of famous Beijingers.
A leisurely trip to the Great Wall of China, breath the fresh air in the coutryside. Choose one from the following Great Wall day trip options.
option A. --Trip to Huanghuacheng wild Great Wall & Ming Tombs.
Option B.--Mutianyu Great Wall & life in the countryside of Beijing
Option C.--Trip to Jinshanling Great Wall.
- Morning Tour of The Temple of Heaven and The Pearl Market.
- Lama Temple and surroundings
- One of TCB evening tours
A taste of classical Chinese garden, visit the best sample of Chinese garden, the Summer Palace.
- Chinese garden tour of the Summer Palace.
- Pangu 7 star hotel & View of olympic stadiums.
- 798 art zone.
This 4 days Beijing tour itinerary is suggested by Joyce, founder of Taste China Beijing, a passionate tour guide, host, entrepreneur, wine enthusiast, nature and art lover, who lives in Beijing.
Joyce gained lots of experience from her job and never stopped exploring the city.
1. In-depth travel, refreshing tour programs.
2. Less crowded tour routes, moderate walking.
3. Personalize the itinerary, adapt your needs.
1 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
2 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
3 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
4 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
5 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
6 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
- Personalized itinerary
- Personal guide and driver
- All entrance fees
- 3 lunches for day 1, day 2 and day 3.
- Flight/train tickets to Beijing and from Beijing.
- Accommodation in Beijing.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips to your guide and driver for a job well done.
10% deposit to our PayPal account after tour confirmed on line.
The rest will be collected by cash at tour start.
1. Do you have suggestions where to stay?
We suggest you to choose hotels at Wangfujing and Chongwenmen area. They
are in the city center, many shops and restaurants around, easy for you to make
some exploration after our day tour together.
2. Do we have chance for some shopping?
1.) The "cultural and creative" shops at The Forbidden City, Summer Palace and
The Great Wall offer cool souvenirs with reasonable prices.
2.) The Pearl Market is the place you can expect for "everything", do some
research and prepare your bargain skills.
3.) At 798 Art Zone, where artistic souvenirs and gifts can be found.
4.) At the Lama Temple area, there's a popular tea shop where locals buy Jasmine
teas, and there are also nice ceramic shops around.
5.) You can also tell us what are you looking for, we make it happen.
We want you to experience the best Beijing has to offer, being honest is our
faith, therefore we only take you to reliable shops if you wish to do some shopping.