3 Days Beijing Tour
This 3 days Beijing tour itinerary is proposed by Joyce, founder of Taste China Beijing, a passionate tour guide, host, entrepreneur, wine enthusiast, nature and art lover, who lives in Beijing.
Joyce gained lots of experience from her previous jobs and never stopped exploring the city.
1 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
2 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
3 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
4 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
5 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
6 pax (RMB/person or USD/person)
* If you travel with young kids and grandparents, price will be different.
- Personalized itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Good mannered driver with clean vehicles.
- Entrance fees
- 3 lunches for day 1, day 2 and day 3.
- Flight/train tickets to Beijing and from Beijing.
- Accommodation in Beijing.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips to your guide and driver for a job well done.
10% deposit to our PayPal account after tour confirmed on line.
The rest will be collected by cash at tour start.
1. Refreshing tour programs, a taste of traditional culture & new life style.
2. Less crowded tour routes, moderate walking.
4. Each private tour is different to another, we personalize this 4 days tour for you.
5. No hidden costs.
6. Visit 8 classic sights, 1 neighborhoods, taste Beijing signature dishes.
1. Pick up service is offered for free.
2. A 3 hours orientation tour is offered for free.
3. Maps and postcards are offered for free.
- Walking tour of Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City.
- Tour of the Back Lake Hutong neighborhood & traditional lunch.
- Imperial tea and pastry tasting, visit the home of Peking opera artist.
- Trip to Huaghuacheng Wild Great Wall and Ming Tombs.
- Mutianyu Great Wall & life in the countryside of Beijing/Lama Temple.
- Morning Tour of The Temple of Heaven and Pearl Market.
- Peking Duck Lunch/ Dim Sum tasting.
- Chinese garden tour at the Summer Palace.