2 Days Beijing Highlight Tour
A glimpse of Beijing for first time visitors, visiting the most significant sights in a short amount of time.
The Great Wall, The Forbidden City, The Summer Palace and The Temple of Heaven are listed as world cultural heritage sites in Beijing by UNESCO at 1986.
- Morning tour of The Temple of Heaven.
- Optional lunch of Peking Duck or traditional lunch in the back lake area.
- Afternoon tour of Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City.
- Morning tour of The Summer Palace.
- Flexible lunch options in The Great Wall area.
- Trip to Mutianyu Great Wall/Huanghuangcheng wild Great Wall.
1. Taste China Beijing Tours aim to be peaceful and immersive.
2. Guided by expert guide, who is also a photographer.
3. Personalized Itinerary, flexible to make changes.
4. Leisurely tours, no need to get up early and no need to be hurried.
5. Family and kids friendly.